SEPTEMBER 25 - 30, 2017 (MONDAY - SATURDAY)
Belize Ocean Club is partnering with GayTravel.com for the first ever GayTravel Week in Belize! We are a tropical, chic resort situated on the best stretch of sand in Central America, beautiful Maya Beach. Our resort spans the width of the Placencia peninsula, boasting beautiful views of both the ocean, lagoon, and Maya mountains. Belize is a romantic and adventuresome destination where you can lounge in luxurious accommodations with a lover, explore caves, or go deep-sea diving with adrenaline-junky friends.
For the inaugural GayTravel Week, we’re celebrating Belize being the first former British colony to dismantle the UK's colonial anti-gay laws. We will start the week with a welcome cocktail reception where you'll enjoy complimentary local cocktails and meet all your fellow GayTravel Week attendees. Enjoy a private group excursion to the best private island in Belize, the Ranguana Tropical Island Experience. End the week with an amazing farewell brunch, complete with a Bloody Mary or mimosa.
- Accommodations from Sept. 25-30 in a one or two bedroom suite (ocean or sunset)
- Group excursion: Ranguana Tropical Island Experience
- Welcome Cocktail Reception (5:30 - 6:30pm on Sept. 25)
- Farewell Brunch (8 - 10am on Sept. 30)
- Roundtrip transportation from the Placencia Airport
- Marine reserve access fee
- Exclusive use of kayaks, paddle boards, and island toys
1 Bedroom 5-Night Package
1 guest: $675 ($135/night)
2 guests: $1150 ($575 per person)
2 Bedroom 5-Night Package
3 guests: $1,575 ($525 per person)
4 guests: $1,950 ($487.50 per person)
Rates to not include flights, taxes or resort fee.
Rates include more than $250 worth of extras exclusively available for GayTravel Week.
*Ask us about staying longer!